Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bound for the Clinique makeup counter


I can't believe I'm posting this but I thought it was so funny. My girls were so bored friday night and Alli was begging me "mom can we do your makeup please?" and I kept telling her "no" after being asked " why can't I do your makeup?" I did not have a good reply so I decided to give in. The girls just went for it Alli would ask what certain things were for and then she would do her best to apply it correctly and she did such a wonderful job as you can see. Kylee just kept putting loads of powder on my face. So it was time to wash my face the soap was literally light brown from all the powder makeup that Kylee had so lovingly applied. It was actually really fun the girls had a blast and that is all that matters.

No comments: